Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sarah Kimberly Wedman 11.11.96-4.2.11

Rest easy baby girl. This is my dog, Sarah. A 14 1/2 year old golden retriever. Since I am currently 15 1/2 myself, I'm taking this awfully hard. Sarah has been a part of my life since the age of 1. I can't imagine moving forward without her but I just have to trust and know that she is not in any more pain. Sarah, I love you more than you can imagine, our whole family loved you and so did all of our friends. You were my best friend from age 1 till this present day and I don't think anyone could have taken your place. You're the sweetest, most loving, caring dog I've ever had. I know Molly and Harley will miss you as they're playing around the house but this is for the best. You will no longer be in pain, I promise. I love you Sarah Baby<3

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Allison! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am so glad God has used it to speak to you! May you continue to seek Him in every aspect of your life!

    I'm so sorry for you loss!

    <>< Katie

    ReplyDelete